White Sunglasses

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone own a pair of big white sunglasses? Im looking for a pair...can you post pics??? Thanks!!!

2. Mine are Coach. Dont have pics. but I love, love them!

3. I don't own a pair of white ones. But I found these online.

[​IMG]

Kate Spade @ Neiman's $160

[​IMG]

Marc Jacobs @ Neiman's $275

4. I have the Oliver Peoples "Athena" in white, they're big. Let me see if I can track down a picture. I love them! :love:

5. This is a photo of them in white. The lenses are gradient. They're $240 at NM :biggrin: [​IMG]

Whoops, just saw your post, DRLISA! Glad you like them. They're comfortable and very cute, I get tons of compliments!

DRLISA likes this.
  6. :huh::huh:h. i'm looking for white sunglasses also. i saw some chanels but i think they might be too big for me. those oliver peoples are really cute.

7. I don't have a pair of white sunglasses. I love them but all the ones I've tried on don't look right on me. I saw this pair on Judith Lieber's website. I think this pair is very pretty. They cost $675.
    [​IMG]

8. I have a pair of YSL ones, I never wear them though they are too big for my face. Here is a quick pic...I don't know why the lens look dirty, they are spotless in real life :blink:
    100_0112.jpg

9. I love all these white sunglasses. The Oliver Peoples are fantastic.

10. I was thinking about buying some big white Chanel's. Although, I love those Oliver Peoples!

11. I don't wear white sunnies, but I think these Oliver Peoples are amazing. I also like the 'Glossy' Dior model (maybe their frame is too big, but I find it fascinating).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice