White St. Louis PM...your experience with this color please...

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
Hi everyone. I am thinking of getting my second St. Louis PM tote. White seems to be at the top of my wishlist. Has anyone ever experienced a change in color as the bag ages? Or does it keep its color? I am afraid that it might turn yellowish as some white designer bags do.

i think it stays well as a white bag but it is inevitable that you need to spend more time maintaining it. I have had my white Goyard since Sep 2010 and it is definitely not yellowing =)

Had mine since last year and there is no sign of turning yellowish. Funny thing is I asked the SA your same question, she told me that their bags will not turn yellow but will get dirty 😄

i also want to buy white st louis and ask the SA if the bag will get dirty so easy. and the SA said the yellow will be dirty easier than the white. and another SA also said the same thing. so i think its safe to buy the white. good luck!

i also want to buy white st louis and ask the SA if the bag will get dirty so easy. and the SA said the yellow will be dirty easier than the white. and another SA also said the same thing. so i think its safe to buy the white. good luck!

Why would yellow get dirtier than white? That doesn't make sense to me

+1 makes no sense to me either

Why would yellow get dirtier than white? That doesn't make sense to me

This is quite confusing to me. Hope the others can chime in.

Instead of the white why not get the light grey? I have been contemplating the white for sometime as well but I know over time the dirt would bother me. I have seen some pics of a baby pink too but I have to be practical and of course grey would be the most forgiving. I need one for the Spring so still have sometime to think about it.

Instead of the white why not get the light grey? I have been contemplating the white for sometime as well but I know over time the dirt would bother me. I have seen some pics of a baby pink too but I have to be practical and of course grey would be the most forgiving. I need one for the Spring so still have sometime to think about it.
Do you have any other color St. Louis. I really want a fun color for Spring too. I can't decide which one...