White Spy on Eluxury!

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
p10913882_ph_hero.jpg

HURRY!

Hi, yes I paid $2075 and I think shipping was like $12.00 and since we have no saks here there was no tax. It is beautiful and the leather is incredible but I decided it was too much of a statement piece and would draw too much attention to me. remember I am 51 and I'm thinking if I get a spy it will be the brown. I do have a choco paddy and phoebe and a wisky paddy and cognac kooba so I do need a white bag, oh that's right, the gaucho is in limbo to keep or return. I think I would love a stella in white. but the white spy looks exactly like the picture. When I called they said they received 50 and all but one sold immediately so I grabbed it like a good little purse forum gal. I am taking it back to portland saks on saturday and they are thrilled since they didn't get any. I had it sent to me from NYC saks. you have until saturday to grab it or call saks portland and tell them it's coming in on saturday late afternoon as a return and put your name on it. I think I spoke with Erin in portland.

It's very pretty in white. This bag is really starting to grow on me. I think I may NEED a honey one ...... hmmmmm.... another bag obsession begins.

I saw the white color IRL but it was a spy satchel and it makes me want to cry because I love it so much. I can only imagine how nice it looks as a medium spy!! :love: Must... win... lotto...