White Spy on Eluxury!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

HURRY!

2. Ok - I don't know why they picture white, but the color choice says honey. BOOOO!!!!

3. Oh! I Love That Color!!!

4. i love it too but its really risky to spend such amount of $$ on a white bag ..

5. agree with chloe

6. i just bought this bag and it arrived yesterday and i'm going to return it if anyone wants it. no tax it's from Saks.

7. How come you're returning? Just curious :shame:

8. It's not longer there.

9. *cries* i want it so much and i can't afford it! you paid $2075, right?

10. Hi, yes I paid $2075 and I think shipping was like $12.00 and since we have no Saks here there was no tax. It is beautiful and the leather is incredible but I decided it was too much of a statement piece and would draw too much attention to me. remember I am 51 and I'm thinking if I get a spy it will be the brown. I do have a choco paddy and phoebe and a wisky paddy and cognac kooba so I do need a white bag, oh that's right, the gaucho is in limbo to keep or return. I think I would love a stella in white. but the white spy looks exactly like the picture. When I called they said they received 50 and all but one sold immediately so I grabbed it like a good little purse forum gal. I am taking it back to portland saks on saturday and they are thrilled since they didn't get any. I had it sent to me from NYC saks. you have until saturday to grab it or call saks portland and tell them it's coming in on saturday late afternoon as a return and put your name on it. I think I spoke with Erin in portland.

11. Its still there when I checked.

12. It's very pretty in white. This bag is really starting to grow on me. I think I may NEED a honey one ...... hmmmmm.... another bag obsession begins.

13. I saw the white color IRL but it was a spy satchel and it makes me want to cry because I love it so much. I can only imagine how nice it looks as a medium spy!! :love: Must... win... lotto...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice