White spots on saffiano leather

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My fiancé and I just bought a black Michael Kors saffaino leather bag from TJ Maxx at a great price. There are some white spots on it that we've tried getting off with water and a cloth, and it's not budging. We can scrape some of it off with our fingernails though. Does anyone know what it might be and how we can get it off?

IMG_3447.JPG
  2. Try Micellar water. It's really a water based eye makeup remover but I used it on a bright pink saffiano bag to remove a stain from a bright pink saffiano bag that had rubbed on my blue jeans and it took the stain off without a problem. Hope this helps.

3. You could remove that by mixing flour and water in a small bowl (it has to be goopy, yet watery) and then rubbing it throughout the stain area thoroughly before cleaning it off with a warm towel. My black Kate Spade bag had that same issue and this removed the white stain. Really happy about it, hope it helps you (or anyone that stumbles onto this problem)