White reissue 226 or white caviar medium large?

White Reissue 226 or White Caviar Medium Large

• White Reissue 226 with Black Hardware

• White Caviar Flap Medium Large with Silver Hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.

igormn

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
So far I have Black Caviar Jumbo GH, Red Caviar Jumbo GH, Black Caviar classic cutch and Black Matte Reissue 226 GH.
What do you guys think? Should I go with White Reissue 226 Black Hardware or White Caviar Medium Large with SH?

If it were me, I'd pick the caviar for peace of mind (lower maintenance in a light color). :love: You also don't have a medium caviar flap (you already have a black 226 reissue) and to me, they are absolutely perfect proportion wise! :love: So pretty with spring/summer dresses! :love:

I'm not a fan of the black hardware on the reissue, so I vote for the white caviar!! Plus, I have the white caviar in jumbo, and it is STUNNING! I think this bag gets the most compliments out of all of my other Chanels!

If it were me, I'd pick the caviar for peace of mind (lower maintenance in a light color). :love: You also don't have a medium caviar flap (you already have a black 226 reissue) and to me, they are absolutely perfect proportion wise! :love: So pretty with spring/summer dresses! :love:
very well stated! i agree... white caviar classic! HTH :graucho:

i really2 love reissues compared to the classic cc,because of the shape, somehow the rectangular shape of reissue does makes girls look leaner and taller haha =)
anyway i loveeee the white n black combo for the reissue...its one of the most beautiful reissue i have ever seen *and i have seen too many...trust me*
ow and maintenance wise, i touched it both and i think the reissue will be easier to maintain, caviar as much as people love it, but space between the caviar grains attract dust etc...i have a med caviar with gold chain and now its no longer white =) Goodluck on ur decision, keep us on the loop =)

ow 1 last note; u can buy this caviar classic cc anytime...maybe 10 years from now..but u might not be able to get the reissue..

Most difficult question and I'd be happy with either purse, frankly. That said the white reissue w/black hardware is snappy looking. It's ying and yang and beautiful. That said caviar is so easy to take care of; it can be purchased any year.

It comes down to do you want something a little different (who doesn't). Or is this a purse you're going to carry every daily in the summer and want the ease of just wiping it down with a baby wipe. (If you do succumb to the reissue, please pretreat it to prevent staining, soiling. It's worth the peace of mind!)

The white 226 reissue with black hardware gets my vote. Such a beautiful bag and I agree with loveaddict; you can get the white caviar anytime.