White Purse - color seasonal???

Natalietwo

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
My teenage daughter (okay, now you know that I am regarded as a complete idot!) said that the Legacy Shoulder Bag in white, which I absolutely love, is a good color to use year round.

Well, call me old and out of style, but I thought white would look out of place in the dead of the winter. I love the white and I'm too much of a practical person to buy a $400 purse for a few months of the year. This would be my first COACH bag, by the way.

Do any of you use white bags at any time of the year? I don't want to look like someone "who tried to but couldn't" as my mother used to say.

winter white is awesome, esp if you have a great bright winter coat that it is up against. Then, in the Spring a bright scarf tied around it is so classic. She is right, your daughter has a great eye!

Even though I am 33 and live in CA...I still can't do white before Memorial Day...I'm old-school like that. LOL. Actually I'll probablu start using it in late March.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a white Ali, and even though the fashion world is now saying white is seasonless, I'll probably put it up come fall. I wear a lot of white in the spring/summer so if I do get it the cost per wear should balance itself out come September.....that'll be my way of justifying it!!