White pearl Chanel sunglass cases:: do they get dirty easily?

i have the white pearl case and it still looks brand new..ive had it for less than a year tho. i love that its white - it stands out inside my bag so i can easily find it.

I have two white pearl cases, both over a year old, and they still look pristine. How dirty it gets will depend on how careful you are when using it.

i just got my first pair of chanel sunglasses this weekend in SoBe.. i love them. i got the big black ones w/ the mother of pearl c's on the side. i got the white case also .. i have to tell u , i think it will get more scrathes then dirty. enjoy ur new sunnies!!!

Agreed with the others... the pearly white/beige-ish case holds up in terms of dirtyness.. it doesn't really show any dirt, but b/c the case material is 'softer' it's more susceptible to marks or 'colour transfer'.

For example, I accidentally swiped the case against a work desk and there's a mahogany/reddish 'stripe' from where I swiped the case against the work desk.

I'm pretty careless when it comes to my sunglass cases. I usually just throw them in the backseat of my car or on the floor. I must say the white case I've had for 2 years is still clean. :biggrin: