White Patent YoYo

^^The Beige are definitely keepers.

Thanks ladies! Believe it or not I've had outfits planned out for the White pair even before they arrived :lol:, but the curved heels are making me doubt them....

Wantmore, I love the beige pair. I have to be honest about the white though... Although you have terrific legs and could rock almost any shoes, I think the white pair looks cheap (I'm running for cover. I know that other ladies have this style in white and I don't mean to offend anyone!). You are right, it is the heel. It's not just the shape, it's also the fact that the heel is white. This makes the shoe just too white over all. If the heel were cork, stacked wood, or anything else, it would look much better. I love this CL style, but the white just isn't working for me. You are right to doubt them. Your beige ones are fabulous though!

^^You better duck for cover, I'll be throwing tomatoes at you, LOL! J/K! I appreciate your honesty!

The Beige I love, even with the curved heel, but the look of the whole shoes changed on the White Patent :shrugs:. I originally wanted the New Simples in White (when a tPFer posted hers), but the I saw the YoYo in White, I liked it more. The Architek would be best, but I only want them in the White/Silver combo. I go back and forth with what to do with the White YoYo.....

wantmore- :yes: The beige/gold greasepaint is definitely a keeper... :love:

The white patent Yoyo indeed give a different look. I tried them on before and really liked the pop of he white. However, in retrospect and over a period of time thinking about it, I found myself pulling myself away from the Yoyo in white patent; it didn't really achieve the kind of white look I wanted. I honestly can't pin-point it, but think it has something to do with the peep toe, the overly-slim sculpted heel, the white all together--it wasn't meshing for me.

(Side Note: As an alternative, I think I'm gravitating toward a patent white Pigalle, in lieu of patent white Yoyo. Despite also having the sculpted heel, I think the closed toe of this shoe makes it a 'stronger' look and shows off the shoe better. That might be soon next on my hit list. :biggrin:)

I love them both! :heart:
Thanks!

The white patent Yoyo indeed give a different look. I tried them on before and really liked the pop of he white. However, in retrospect and over a period of time thinking about it, I found myself pulling myself away from the Yoyo in white patent; it didn't really achieve the kind of white look I wanted. I honestly can't pin-point it, but think it has something to do with the peep toe, the overly-slim sculpted heel, the white all together--it wasn't meshing for me.
Exactly! I can't pin point it either, but I think it's the sculpted heels :cursing:.

J as you already know I love the white YoYo's on you. I think they look gorgeous on you and I like the contrast on the white against the red sole. They are definitely not nurse's shoes! :roflmfao: If I could wish for one thing it would be that the white came in the 110mm straight heel but other than that I still think they're keepers!