White/Parchment bag for everyday?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So based on the fact that the Carly may be on it's way out, I'm trying to decide on the Silver/Parchment/Grey leather Carly. I'm just worried if I use it as an everyday bag it will get dirty quickly, (I'm really rough on my bags). So those of you that have a white bag how do they hold up against the daily grime? TIA!

-K

2. Well if you are set on getting a white/light colored bag then be sure to spray it with Apple Guarde first before using it to prevent color transfer issues and to keep the soiling to a minimum.

JMO but if you are admittedly rough on your bags do you really think that it is a good idea for you to be purchasing a white/light(er) colored bag?

Personally I am beyond careful with my bags and I dont even trust myself with a white bag.......

3. I couldnt do it, good luck :smile: I think my bag would be dirty fast.

4. I have a white bag, but I'd never use it for an everyday bag. I can be kind of rough on my bags too, so I save it for certain occassions when I know it won't get dirty or beat up.

5. If I were to get a whitish/beige bag, I'd choose patent. I'd stick with blacks and dark colours myself.

6. I looove white bags and it's my fav color :smile:. I always carry one for summer, but they do get dirty. You just have to be extra careful. You might be able to clean a leather Carly easily though.