White Paddington question

1. Is there a all white Paddington? I've seen an off white / cream color where the trim is a tan-ish color or even a darker color, but I never remember seeing a white or even off white / cream Paddington where the trim was the same color of the bag. Is there a bag like this?

I saw a lady in Nordstroms yesterday carrying white Paddington and the trim on the bag was also white. It looked very really, but I don't remember ever seeing one before. Was this a fake, or have I just missed this...?

Also, does anyone have any pictures of their white / cream / off white Paddington?

Thanks.

2. Blanc is the closest color to what you're describing. hmwe46 could probably tell you about that since she just got hers. :yes:

3. from what I understand all of the authentic paddingtons have different colored leather edging.

4. hmwe I have a feeling I've read somewhere blanc is also called chalk but honestly I'm not 100% sure, I might be wrong aswell...? :upsidedown:
    On NM they call that one chalk - I just wonder could it be they just ptotoshopped the picture way too much and it actually represents blanc..?
    If you enlarge the picture the edging looks like pale beige:shrugs: It doesn't really look like blanc or cream but the web stores seem to photoshop paddy pics a lot

5. Hey Sonja, I don't think NM photoshops this pics (LVR does for sure, maybe NAP?).

So I think this is the actual sampple bag pic. The edges are very light!! I am totally
    dying to buy this and see what it looks like IRL - :greengrin:

6. LoL, I hope someboy buys it - I would love to know how is it like in real! :biggrin:

I think you're right, photos on NM are more realistic than on other sites so it looks like there's a colour we havent ever seen, how exiting..!! :o)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice