White or Pewter?

1. I am planning on two balenciagas - a city and a first. I posted about city colors below but now on first size -->

Should I go with white or pewter? Which goes with more? I am not sure I can keep white clean but it is pretty...is pewter too flashy for day use? It seems to have mauvish undertones. I work in a lawfirm so probably couldn't use the pewter during the day right?

Thanks!

2. I think white might get dirty fast. I have a white Fendi and a Balenciaga pewter and I find the pewter more versatile. It's actually not flashy at all and the color is more subdued.

3. I like them both, but if your budget will not permit you to indulge at the moment, I would suggest the white.

4. You're asking for the First size, right? If so, then Pewter! It's small so won't be too flashy, if you're worried about that. It is a very nice colour.. not one of those bright, shiny metallics:smile:

White would go dirty, esp around the handles, something to keep in mind if you plan on using it daily or often.

5. I just bought amanda's first pewter and it is beautiful but I would not take it to work at a law firm. It can easily be a day bag but not in the conservative arena of a law firm. Just my opinion but with that said I say get the pewter, it is going to be my go to evening bag and fun in the sun bag this summer.

6. i like them both... but i would get a pewter and then white! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice