White or cream/off white blazer

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
Hi everyone :smile:

I would like some advice. I really want to purchase a white blazer but I'm not sure which style or type of white I should go for.
I'm 5'9 I'm slim but I have got a big chest. I have an hourglass figure. I'm medium tanned skin (south Asian ethnicity)

So could someone please help me choosing the right colour and style of white blazer which would suit me.

Thank you :smile:

Hi everyone :smile:

I would like some advice. I really want to purchase a white blazer but I'm not sure which style or type of white I should go for.
I'm 5'9 I'm slim but I have got a big chest. I have an hourglass figure. I'm medium tanned skin (south Asian ethnicity)

So could someone please help me choosing the right colour and style of white blazer which would suit me.

Thank you :smile:

I'm half Asian (I have a light olive skin tone) and I love wearing clean/bright white for a jacket or blazer. I think it makes my skin look more tan.

And judging from your body type description, I think you should get a style that's a little longer (stay away from cropped) to follow the silhouette of your waist and give you a sleek, clean shape.

So here's my blazer choice for you!
http://www.shopbop.com/fiance-blazer-bop-basics/vp/v=1/845524441862358.htm?fm=search-shopbysize

If the Shopbop link redirects to the front page you can do a search for Bop Basics "The Finance Blazer"

Have a look at Zara, they should have some white blazers coming in for spring soon.

I wouldn't spend too much on a white blazer, white is a magnet for stains - no matter how hard you try - and it tends to discolor after several drycleans.