White or Brown Watercolor Speedy? Opinions please!! =)

HOLLYWOOD,

Jun 18, 2008
Hi peeps! I am considering either getting a White or Brown Watercolor 35 speedy.
I live in a fairly cold area where it is winter 1/3 of the time,
so I thought about getting the Brown one but it is $150 more than the white one:P
Which color is more rare than the other? and which one do you guys prefer?
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Watercolor.jpg

WhiteWatercolor.jpg

BrownWatercolor.jpg

ETA. Which one would look better with Patina?

I like the white better in this print, IMO it has a better effect with the light "watercolours" used. I have the watercoloure speedy frame bag and love it.

Both are great colors but I prefer the speedy in white. Both colours are stunning that's why I ended up with a White Speedy in 30 and the Papillon.

I would have to say the white is more of a Spring and Summer bag and the brown is more versatile. I use my Papillon year round and the White Speedy in Spring/Summer.

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 152
Both are great colors but I prefer the speedy in white. Both colours are stunning that's why I ended up with a White Speedy in 30 and the Papillon.

I would have to say the white is more of a Spring and Summer bag and the brown is more versatile. I use my Papillon year round and the White Speedy in Spring/Summer.

You have my two dream bags!!! I love that papillon!

this is a hard decision.... but i'm leaning towards the white one but since you're asking which one is rare... from what i remember, i do see the white one more than the brown one. i've only see the brown wc papillon, never the brown wc speedy... but this is a rare speedy to see anyway! whichever you choose, i'm pretty sure you will be satisfied because wc is soooo pretty :]