White or Brown Watercolor Speedy? Opinions please!! =)

HOLLYWOOD,

Jun 18, 2008
Hi peeps! I am considering either getting a White or Brown Watercolor 35 speedy.
I live in a fairly cold area where it is winter 1/3 of the time,
so I thought about getting the Brown one but it is $150 more than the white one:P
Which color is more rare than the other? and which one do you guys prefer?
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

ETA. Which one would look better with Patina?

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
To be honest one of the reasons I never got one was because I could not decide between the two !

So how helpful am I ?

Not very !

CGS

Jan 3, 2009
Just get both of them, thats the only right answer!

But seriously, I think the white is just stunning!

D

Deleted member 20806

The brown looks way better imo. The watercolor affect really pops out! The WC line is really awesome!!!

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I'm bias, I like the white one because I have one. But honestly you can't go wrong with either one. Just go with what your heart tells you.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Both are great colors but I prefer the speedy in white. Both colours are stunning that's why I ended up with a White Speedy in 30 and the Papillon.

I would have to say the white is more of a Spring and Summer bag and the brown is more versatile. I use my Papillon year round and the White Speedy in Spring/Summer.

Attachments

CGS

Jan 3, 2009
Both are great colors but I prefer the speedy in white. Both colours are stunning that's why I ended up with a White Speedy in 30 and the Papillon.

I would have to say the white is more of a Spring and Summer bag and the brown is more versatile. I use my Papillon year round and the White Speedy in Spring/Summer.

You have my two dream bags!!! I love that papillon!

maryelle

the sky is the limit
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
houston, tx
this is a hard decision.... but i'm leaning towards the white one but since you're asking which one is rare... from what i remember, i do see the white one more than the brown one. i've only see the brown wc papillon, never the brown wc speedy... but this is a rare speedy to see anyway! whichever you choose, i'm pretty sure you will be satisfied because wc is soooo pretty :]