white or black sophia.....?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. please help me pick between white or balck sophia.....
    thanks

2. That is really a tough one...

Do you have more bags in one or the other color? I'd go with the minority to "even it out".

If I really had to choose though, I'd go with the white, in the LE.

3. i have more black bags, o fcourse....
    but i dont know about white bag.... doesnt it get dirty easier?

4. I would vote for black. I think it's just more versatile. Let us know what you decide...great bag!

5. I say black! Classic & goes with just about everything!

6. I vote for Black too. I say this b/c earlier this year I ordered the white b/c the majority of people I said "White". I normally don't do white bags, but I thought I would be open to new experiences...WRONG! The white LE Sophia is pretty, but the white is white (not creamy as I had imagined), and just didn't seem to do anything for me with the antique gold hardware...so back she went and I got the black instead...MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER! In fact I liked her so much I ordered a Black LE Stella too (on sale).

7. white.:yes:

8. I don't even try to keep a white bag. Love black.

9. i ordered a black one after long.... consideration. its just easier to keep clean (or look clean hahahahaha). thanks for the suggestions girls....
    i will post pic when it gets here..... :biggrin:

10. I have the White Sophia and use AG (Apple Garde) as a protectant spray and the AG leather care too. I'm using my white bag now, however I must tell you this is a very heavy bag to me. :ninja:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice