White or Black Matelasse?

charlene_

Lacy Boudoir Beauty
Oct 6, 2006
Hey girls! this is my first time posting in the balenciaga forum- im more of a chanel and fendi girl :P but i've been looking at matelasse lately and ohmygoshhhhhhh how luxurious does the quilting look?!

I need you lovely girls to help me decide which color i should get the matelasse in! im super torn! :confused1::sad: thanks girlssssss :smile::smile::smile::smile:

I would also say black, simply because its a classic color that can be used all year round and wont get dirty like the white. But which do you think you will get more use out of and prefer more?

ahhhhh i love white so much though. however, im really scared of dirt showing! is there some way i can treat it to prevent darkening of handles and dirt staining on the leather?

thanks for the replies, girls!

aw man! all votes are for black! to be honest, im totally leaning towards white. the only problems are dirt stains and darkening of handles! is there any way i can treat it to prevent that from happening? thanks soooooo much for the replies, girls!! :smile::smile::heart:

Yes, I've seen the Matelasse IRL and they are definitely classic! I'd recommend a black because they are versatile and it won't get dirty easily (or at least it won't show, LOL). Good luck and let us know of your decision.