White Onatah

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was shown to me today when I went shopping.

Is this bag very very limited?

Cos there's only one in my store and I check ebay and the seller mention that there's only 24 in USA ( this one I kinda doubt it )

Attached Files:

2. I think it's regular colour:confused1:

3. I thought the white was just a new colour in the Onatah line. :confused1:

4. So, it's not limited or seasonal?

5. Not sure about color exclusivity but it's very pretty.

6. I thought it was going to be just another color in the line (like Moka and Aubergine).

BTW: It's GORGEOUS! Damn I wish I took better care of my bags. I could never allow myself to get a white bag.

7. that is so beautiful!!

8. elux has a white leather one this morning.:yes:

9. Does anyone know if the Moka and Aubergine are still available? :confused1:

TIA!:yes:

10. so pretty!

11. My store has one, I know its not LIMITED with a certain # name but I am pretty sure it is seasonal and a new color will be out like October?

12. I heard from the store manager that this will be the last color for the onatah series though.

13. It is soo pretty, thanks for the pic.

14. omg..that's soo nice! i want it!!!!!

15. Thanx for the pic! It's very nice....I also see some yummy pomme bags in the background....the Bedford's gorge!