White nail tips : Drab or Fab?

I don't think acrylics look cheap in French. Maybe if you airbrush ppl in compromising positions on your nails.... Fake, well, yes, people know you have acrylics on. I kind of liken it to having my dark hair with some lighter highlights.. um, dark hair doesn't highlight itself like that, but so what.

I will definitely agree that SOME acrylics look really cheap...namely the ones done in the places that are all about how many people they can get moved through in a day. Here again, it goes back to 'you get what you pay for.'

I found this one online - which looks perfectly ick. This was what I immediately thought of when I saw "white nail tips"

548223851_9c7b302ee8.jpg

Wow- I can't believe how some people are responding on here. Just say you like them or you don't, there's no need to call them dated or tacky or trashy or cheap. Especially when some people on here have said they like them.

With that said, I'm normally not a big fan of fake nails, but some people need them because their nails are so bad even manicures won't help them!

Ok ok... to be honest, I, big capital 'I', don't like them because... well I do find that they look rather trashy and cheap in my eyes.

Just like I don't much care for LV Speedys. Everyone is different :smile:. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! (I think that's the saying?).

Wow- I can't believe how some people are responding on here. Just say you like them or you don't, there's no need to call them dated or tacky or trashy or cheap. Especially when some people on here have said they like them.

With that said, I'm normally not a big fan of fake nails, but some people need them because their nails are so bad even manicures won't help them!

Totally agree! Not everyone has great natural nails! There's no need for the nasty posts.

i like the french manicure look. but on my own real nails. I am so bad with the acrylics. just cant do the same things i do with my own nails.

but on toes is a plus

I have really nice nails but if I have wedding or party to go to, I'll get acrylics done. I don't think they are outdated, they just have to be done tastefully. But it's true beauty is in the eye of the beholders.

I personally think blond highlights look fake and cheap but that's just me.

Wow it's getting kind of heated in here over acrylics!! lol... let's lighten up! I think whatever makes you happy - do it! I don't think French Manicures will EVER be "out" - as a matter of fact, that's the safe way out of the salon, it always looks clean and goes with everything!! I like the FM look, I love the natural, nude pink look and I'm currently WAY into the Chanel look - first black satin and now waiting for the hot new dark blue!!! lol