White Modern Chain Tote at NM! OLD PRICE- HURRY!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Quick, there is only one that is still at the old price of $2225. Lisa said that the next one's arriving will be marked up to $2750:wtf:

Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you want to adopt this beauty before the price jumps to $2750.:graucho:

I am not sure if this is a new increase, or if NM just is slow in marking up their bags from the last increase. Whatever is happening, someone hurry up and get this before it costs $500 more! OY!

I Have Purchased A Modern Chain Patent Leather Chanel Bag, But Now I Am In Doubt That The Leather Will Get Cracked Easily, There Is Another Model Which Is Not Patent, I Think It Is Called Caviar With Modern Chain At The Same Price. Does Anyone Have Any Idea, What Should I Do? Should I Chage It With That?

jag, I didn't realize that Modern Chain came in white! Must have been last season...hence last season's price...but the current season totes (both N/S and E/W) are already $2650-2750, just fyi

bbasol, I don't think the Modern Chain comes in patent leather. It's caviar leather with a glazed treatment that provides a bit of sheen, but isn't patent. Last season's bags have a more distressed caviar leather that is matte - see the reference library for pics.