White Mesh Slingbacks?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a picture of Cameron wearing them! Let me go dig it up. I think they would be perfect for summer.

[​IMG]

2. ooh those ARE cute! Hmm...

3. I think they are called Mademoiselle Marchand .

4. omg Cam looks AMAZING in that picture. I am gonna have to recreate that outfit lol

Not a fan of white mesh, but I think white NPs would look divine

5. Well the white yoyozeppas are sold by a seller who has been very rude to me in the past about questions, so I am not willing to drop $500 on him. Adorable white patent shoes, but horrible seller.

I am asking about a best offer on the Marchands. If I can get them cheap enough then we will see how they look. I am not in love with them yet, so I like to haggle a bit. :smile:

6. Actually, I wouldn't worry about that seller because I think the mesh are way cuter than the patent anyway. They just look lighter and even more summery than the patent. What I really like is that the mesh is sheer and you can see your foot through it. Because the mesh is so light, I think it would match more than the patent would. You could wear any pale colored summer dress with it. The patent are pretty too, but they look a bit more stark/harsh. If you can get a good deal on the mesh, go for it. And yes, Cam looks fab in them!

7. I agree. Choose the Marchand over the Yoyo Zeppa. :tup: