white medium muse

Just be sure to try the medium size on your arm or shoulder. I just got the Large b/c the medium was a little small for me.

Thanks for the suggestion, sgraham - that's a great idea! I'm going to San Francisco this weekend, so I'll keep an eye out for that size when I'm out and about. ;) If there's a medium white one out there, I'm going to die (of happiness)!

Let us know if you get one...I've been looking for a large ivory or off-white muse. Little worried about it wearing poorly. Has anyone tried apple guard on their white bag and did it really help keep it clean?

just checking: what's the handle drop for the medium muse? i'm wondering if it can be slung over the shoulder. different sites provided different measurements, some state that the drop is about 8 inches, which is longer than the large (i think)!

^ When I tried on the medium and the large, they both fit me as shoulder bags. Unfortunately I didn't take strap drop measurements, but the medium's strap was definitely tighter than the large's. However, it did fit me - I have smaller arms, though, so I don't know how much that factored into it fitting as a shoulder bag. :yes:

just checking: what's the handle drop for the medium muse? i'm wondering if it can be slung over the shoulder. different sites provided different measurements, some state that the drop is about 8 inches, which is longer than the large (i think)!

I believe the medium one does have a slightly longer strap drop than the large or oversize. All 3 sizes can be worn over the shoulder but the medium is the most comfortable from what I remember