White Medium Bulga

1. :yes: Does anyone know where I can buy a white or a banana coloured bag online? cheers. Also, does anyone know how to clean these bags?

2. www.bluebee.com -- they have the new stud tote, large stud tote, and stud handle bags in banana...

3. Maisygrrl, that link just goes to a blog -is that right? I don't see anything about bags for sale?

4. www.bluebeeonline.com is the website. I think NM.com also had some Bulga's on sale... Look at each purse since the Banana is often a second color choice....

5. thanks. but none of these post to the UK.

6. What about www.activeendeavors.com? Not sure if they post to the UK. Good luck! I just purchased a Bulga from Nordstrom last week, in chocolate, and love it. I don't think Nordstrom has them online, but it's might be worth it to call a store and see. I'm in the Washington, DC area, and the particular branch that has them is located at Tyson's Corner, VA: (703) 761-1121.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice