White MC Wapity

1. So, I've recently been lusting after a cute clutch type bag. I've also grown increasingly fond of the white MC...so when I found the Wapity...it was love at first sight! However, after I looked at the dimensions, I'm pretty unsure. According to eLux, the Wapity measures 4.3 x 3 x 1.7 inches. My BlackBerry measures 4.2 x 2.2 x .08 inches. That seems like a pretty (actually...REALLY) tight squeeze! I'd want to put my BlackBerry, some credit cards, and some cash in there. Do y'all think I can fit that stuff in there reasonably, or should I look for a bigger bag? Any suggestions?

By the way, I decided to attatch a picture of my BB in case any of y'all have it (or one similar). If y'all do, and happen to have a Wapity (that would be too great, wouldn't it?), would you mind stuffing it in there and letting me know?

blackberry.JPG
  2. I think you should get something a little bigger. If you stuff the Wapity, it will be a pain to get things in and out of there.

3. Hmm. I think my hubby has that blackberry and I will see when he gets here. I know my sk3 doesn't fit in there but it's long!

4. Yes, this is probably a better suggestion!! :yes:

5. i agree.......
    get something a little bigger,
    maybe a mini pochette......

6. Ahh, all of you are right. It was just so perfect...until I realized that my phone is about the same size... :cry: I hate getting so set on bags, thinking they're perfect, and then they go and break my heart! haha

7. ^^agree with blu77...maybe the MC pochette would suit ur needs better...u can use it as a clutch or shoulder bag...

8. Mini Pochette perhaps?

9. Maybe the new azur if you want something light?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice