White MC Trouville or Speedy?

sparklemint

Living the GoodLife
O.G.
Mar 9, 2007
I am having a minor dilemma. My first MC bag was the speedy.. I sold it to fund my Tag Heuer watch (don't regret it, love my watch).
Then, summer came and I was without a white MC bag and feeling sad, so I replaced the speedy with a white Trouville, which I really like.

However, now I am thinking I would prefer the speedy again.. but I will have to put in some cash in order to get one even if I sell the Trouville.

Should I keep the Trouville and be happy.. or splurge on a speedy?
Silly question.. but I appreciate all your input! :biggrin:

I would keep the Trouville, it is a beautiful bag and considering that it's been discontinued it makes it even more special. I have one and can't imagine parting with it... Good luck with your decision!

Thanks everyone! It's silly to agonize over something so trivial.. but I swear I have dreams about my bags until I make a decision! lol

Those of you who say to keep the Trouville.. I know exactly what you mean. If I sell, I will probably only regret it and want to buy it back! I can be so fickle! :Push:

I think you should keep the Trouville because like you said, once you sell it you will probably regret it and it will be very hard to get your hands on another one. Maybe you can start saving and get yourself a speedy too!

Kimmy, does the size of the Trouville work for you? How about the handles? I tried one on at the store, and it was a bit small for me. It is lighter than the Speedy, though. I carried my white Speedy on a warm day last week, so I understand why you're missing yours. Such a beautiful bag.

GL with your decision!