White mc speedy or white mc alma?

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
I searched other threads and couldn't find one like this...
I really love the white mc- I started off with the pochette and I love it! I got the cles and finally got the small ring agenda :yahoo:
Now I need a bigger bag:nuts: (preloved)
I love the shape of the Speedy but the Alma seems more reasonably priced. I'm just concerned about the heaviness of the mc Alma with the vachetta bottom. (I have a mono Alma).
Which one would you get and why?
Thanks for all your opinions :smile:

I prefer Speedy to Alma and I think you should go for it.
You've already had an Alma so choose another icon of the maison, mc Speedy is great (and expensive) plus, there's not so much vachetta.

If you're concerned about heaviness, I'd opt out on the MC Speedy as it's heavier than the MC Alma...

But to answer your question, I'd go with the MC Alma. It's such a cute bag that I rarely see.

If you're concerned about heaviness, I'd opt out on the MC Speedy as it's heavier than the MC Alma...

But to answer your question, I'd go with the MC Alma. It's such a cute bag that I rarely see.

That's pretty interesting, the Speedy is heavier than the Alma?- is it because of the hardware, maybe?

I also have both and if weight is an issue to you, then definitely go for the MC alma. My black MC alma is my most-used bag out of my collection (i used her for 2.5 years straight, but now just on and off). THe speedy is extremely heavy! She's more of a special going-out kinda bag, not so much for everyday or otherwise you might get sore hands, lol..... However, like others have stated, the vachetta bottom of the alma is quite scary but if you're planning on buying a pre-loved one then the leather probably won't be as sensitive anymore as virgin vachetta. Good luck with your choice!