White MC speedy canvas turning yellow

so is it only 2003 datecodes affected or does it just take that long to happen we don't know about the later years yet??

My Rift was datecoded TH0075. So, accoring to other posts, the date it was made was July of 2005. So, yes, it is still happening beyond 2003 :cursing: . My front pocket of my Rift got pretty ugly. :yucky: Just check your items to make sure everything is OK. I hope I am helping you all out.

I'm so glad I saw this thread earlier this afternoon. A high end consignment store in my area had a beautiful multicolor white speedy 30 on sale for $400.00 - They put it out yesterday afternoon right before closing and I had it on hold and I almost bought it today when I went back - only I noticed the slightest tinge of yellowing and was very worried it would get worse so I didn't get it. I was so pretty otherwise - gorgeous vachetta - just slightly darker on the handles.

ooh i hope this doesn't happen to my trouville! i'm pretty sure don't have the receipt anymore :sad: i would have to go searching through all of my old LV shopping bags...