White MC Fringe Bucket and Speedy in Boston

1. Hi Ladies and Gents. I was in Boston yesterday. At LV in Copley Place, those two pieces were available. I had not seen them prior to yesterday. They're both so fun looking IRL. Someone needs to buy one of these pieces, they have to go to a good, happy home.

Also, they had the three dif't mono lockits along with a suhali lockit PM in brown (don't know the name of the color). Lots of Vernis pieces in noisette.

The store looked well-stocked in comparison to the last time I went in early July.

Alas, I did not purchase anything for I am banned from LV purchases until the Damier Azur line arrives in stores.

2. fun! i should be in boston in the next couple of weeks, hope they're still there.

3. I saw the white fringe bucket today at Valley Fair in Santa Clara and it is GORGEOUS!!! It was a little smaller than I thought, but if I had the cash, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!

4. In reality the fringe is to die for

5. OH wow! They didn't hae the fringe when I was there last. I wish I could have seen it IRL! Well, I am going to go again the third week of August, hopefully I'll be able to see one of them!

6. yep i went today... they had the fringe and the brown lockit you saw was from the nomade collection that they are pushing for women...

7. At first I thought the MC Fringe was a little too over the top for me but the more I see it, the more I love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice