White marks on Hunter Wellies

Bump, I just ordered them from Nordstrom and they came to me with white marks all over. I got the glossy too and the glossy does not have that problem but the regular does. I think I would like the regular better if they didn't have those marks everywhere.

Hi, Claire from UK here, yes this 'Blooming' is a problem, but I have just purchased a product that is incredible, it works wonders on hunter wellies and my jimmy choos look like i bought them last week. Its called Fairfields Boot Buffer and you can get it from lr leisure.co.uk, they export all over europe and USA. You get a whopping 250ml, so you can be really generous with the amount you use and its good on cost, p & p not too bad either. hope i'v helped a little

So I purchased a pair of Hunters from Nordstrom last winter. As I was cleaning out my closet and shoes I opened up my Hunter boots, which I worn only once.
It had weird marks all over, will the store take it back? I still have the receipt tag on the box. My only concern is that it was purchased last year. :sad: TIA!

Huntress is just the style name... all Hunter products say Hunter on them.

I got them in zappos. they're perfect if you have wider calves. No the front says Hunter like regular hunter boots the difference with these from the original is that they're wider on top if you don't have stick thin legs

http://www.zappos.com/hunter-huntress-black

Strange. I have a pair of Hunter-Huntress boots from Zappos and mine say Huntress on the label, not Hunter.

Put my Hunter boots aside during Summer... Just took them out and realised the white residue!! :sad: I was super upset... Then I tried Armor All!!! It works like magic!!

8021285269_4097607e1c.jpg

Dull with white residue

8021290042_f6f67ebfb1.jpg

Shiny like new!

8021285177_acb5a842ee.jpg

Armour All saves the day!!

Thank you for this thread!!! :smile:

Thanks for recommendeing Armor all.

I tried Aigle swipon but the result was not what I exspected. I didn't notice any change at all :nogood:

Armor all is a good idea as I already have it for maintenance of my car's plastic parts. So for me there's no need to buy something new.

I opened the box to my Hunter's last week and found them covered in a haze and white marks... shocked, I spoke to someone in Nordstom's shoe department that suggested Hunter Boot Buffer as this happens to all Hunter boots. She demonstrated on a small patch on the side of the boot and it removed the marks; however, I'm not opposed to using Armor All if it works well.

I believe the Boot Buffer costs around $12.