white leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how many have purchased the white leather and regretted it? from what i have heard the whiskey is the better choice because it does not show the dirt so i was just curious. i love both.

2. I got the whiskey bag for my legacy. But I have a winter white leather hobo and it has held up well, I got a pen mark on it but got to it in time with a shout wipe and you can't tell it was ever there.

3. I have the white legacy shoulder bag & wore it out for 3 days & nothing happened to it at all. I've also babied it. But in another thread a member said she has the white too & it dropped in a mud puddle (or something close to that) & all she did was wipe it & it came right off, it didn't stain or anything. But I wouldn't recommend doing that though.

4. First off, I LOOOOVE the whiskey. yum.. :biggrin:

I have a legacy bag from the first time around in white and it does yellow a bit. I saw someone's bag where it was VERY yellowed, but I think they used it every day. I'm not sure if this problem was fixed in the new batch of lecacy (I think one of the SA's said it had?).

5. I think both the white and the black Legacy leather doesn't show scratches as much as the whiskey. I actually hate the whiskey color (I'm probably the only one though) and I NEVER owned a white bag until I fell in love with the Legacy white leather.

6. Krispin, you and I are in the minority regarding the whiskey. I really like the color whiskey, but I really do not like the way it shows the scuffs and scratches. Not charming at all, in my opinion. I prefer the white and black in the legacy line. Though I got the black, for practical purposes, I do like the white very much.

7. Another vote for not liking the whiskey. It just does not appeal to me. I bought 2 satchels, one in white and the other black signature because they looked like the would not show scratches as much. I have to be the judge on that since I still have not received my order from Coach:crybaby:

8. Beautiful bags, High. Please post pics when you can.

9. ^^cant wait for pics!