White Kelly Pouchette birdy w/PH hardware

MORGANNG

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Ladies:

Still on my ban and got a call again.... :confused1:

SA has WHITE KELLY POUCHETTE in OST with PH hardware.

Cost; USD6900.00.

Pm me if you want the SA info....

jp824

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Morganng, I admire your self-restraint! I'm so tempted, but I just blew my H budget this month already...and it's only the beginning of April!

ms.fashionista

H-Happy!
Aug 27, 2006
MORGANNG, you are such a sweetheart! Are you sure you can't get out of your ban soon?? :graucho: Thank you so much for always offering your help!

MORGANNG

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Ladies:

I've got ban for a reason...:shame: When you have 4 closet full of bags and cloth and not an inch more to squeeze in Dh/2Ds' cloth, the 3 men (actual 1 man + 2 boys) have to hang their cloth in the guess closet, I have no ground but to obey to the ban.....:crybaby:

This weekend, for sure, I am going to move my bud and do some cleaning and possibly send some never been love bags to 'loving homes' then I'll have more space and reasons to :boxing:against my ban!!!

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
WOW - I've never even seen white ostrich. Sounds intruiging :graucho:

Morganng - good luck with your clean-out. Make lots of space for more H :nuts:

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
OMG Not again!!! I love ostrich in white! :girlsigh: I must restrain myself...but can I?

kelly32

Working mom of 3
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Seriously thinking about it, Ms. MORGANNG!! Can you pm me please? Your box is full!!

Sophiekins

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
I would LOVE a KP in Ostrich...:heart: and the white sounds beautiful. I have never seen Ostrich in white.

anez

B-& until the sales!
Dec 9, 2007
Dublin, Ireland
Wow! I wish I had the funds to finance this right now, but alas, I do not. Thank you for putting the offer out there, and good luck to whomever can snap this beauty up.

White + ostrich + pochette = TDF.