White Kelly Pouchette birdy w/PH hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear Ladies:

Still on my ban and got a call again.... :confused1:

SA has WHITE KELLY POUCHETTE in OST with PH hardware.

Cost; USD6900.00.

Pm me if you want the SA info....

2. WOW!!!! That has got to be gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Morganng, I admire your self-restraint! I'm so tempted, but I just blew my H budget this month already...and it's only the beginning of April!

4. MORGANNG, you are such a sweetheart! Are you sure you can't get out of your ban soon?? :graucho: Thank you so much for always offering your help!

5. Dear Ladies:

I've got ban for a reason...:shame: When you have 4 closet full of bags and cloth and not an inch more to squeeze in Dh/2Ds' cloth, the 3 men (actual 1 man + 2 boys) have to hang their cloth in the guess closet, I have no ground but to obey to the ban.....:crybaby:

This weekend, for sure, I am going to move my bud and do some cleaning and possibly send some never been love bags to 'loving homes' then I'll have more space and reasons to :boxing:against my ban!!!

6. WOW - I've never even seen white ostrich. Sounds intruiging :graucho:

Morganng - good luck with your clean-out. Make lots of space for more H :nuts:

7. Morgan you always share such great info!!! You are so kind!!! This sounds stunning :drool:

8. OMG Not again!!! I love ostrich in white! :girlsigh: I must restrain myself...but can I?

9. Morgan, your SA is torturing you!!!!!

10. Morgan, you're a sweetheart! Thanks for sharing.

11. Seriously thinking about it, Ms. MORGANNG!! Can you pm me please? Your box is full!!

12. Oooh, I hope you get this bag - the white/PHW combo sounds divine - and in ostrich!! :girlsigh:

13. I would LOVE a KP in Ostrich...:heart: and the white sounds beautiful. I have never seen Ostrich in white.

14. Wow! I wish I had the funds to finance this right now, but alas, I do not. Thank you for putting the offer out there, and good luck to whomever can snap this beauty up.

White + ostrich + pochette = TDF.

15. You're such a generous Sweetie!