White Jeans?

1. I just got a pair of Seven's white jeans and I need help.. what top(s) should I wear with them?

2. Are you looking for a top you can wear to work or tops for going out for drinks/clubbing?

I think you can wear just about any top with white jeans...IMO your top should coordinate with your shoes. For example, I sometimes wear a fun black top (by Shine) with my white jeans but then wear black shoes to 'anchor' the look, if that makes sense.

I've seen some people wear a white tank with white jeans and then a bold brown or black belt but I can't do the white on white very well...I look like a clorox spokesperson :lol: .

3. I just bought my first pair of "Designer" Denim. they are a pair of Sevens, very comfy.

4. The white on white thing would never work for me! Anyways, I'm just looking for everyday outfits, or maybe a dinner outfit since my birthday is coming up?

5. Jcrew favorite tank with a hip hugging wide belt like the ones on bloomingdales.com for casual everyday and Ingwa Melero tops at revolveclothing.com or Shopbop.com for dressing up.

6. for a cheaper sort, guess.com has the cutest tops. my fave (i bought them a few months ago dont know if theyre still there) are the angelina tanks.. sooo cute i have it in 4 colours! :heart:

7. I've got white rock and republics with a gold crown. I like to wear them with a fitted knitted v-neck jumper (cream) and beige chloe paddington loafers.

I also wear them with a brown cotton smock top and brown chloe paddington loafers.

8. Any top will look great with white jeans. White is a neutral color.

9. yes, almost anything will work b/c white is a great neutral

10. If the all white doesn't work for you then break it up. Use sleeveless zipper hoodie. Cute look. Also DARK BROWN looks good with white...

11. I wear every color with the white jeans! Since it's Fall, I would opt for more jewel tones or richer colors.

12. White jeans in winter - love it! It is cold where you are? If I were to wear white jeans over here in chilly London I would wear them with sleek fine knitwear in grey tones, neutral browns or black with a stunning thick belt.

Just another opinion :idea:on white jeans...

13. I like white classic button down shirts with white jeans. And a white belt with gold hardware or tan belt with gold hardware. I throw a tan cardigan or blazer over it sometimes.

Or a patterned chiffon top, favorites are blue or green. Again, gold accents.

Or a black blouse/top and a white blazer.

Lots of things work with white jeans because they are classic. For winter I especially like wearing monochromatic white outfits in classic cuts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice