White jeans in winter?

ncch

O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
Just wondering what everyone thinks about white jeans in the winter? I know a lot of people say break the no white after labor day rule but I personally don't wear white on cold or rainy days just because it looks out of season and cold.

Opinions?

Just wondering what everyone thinks about white jeans in the winter? I know a lot of people say break the no white after labor day rule but I personally don't wear white on cold or rainy days just because it looks out of season and cold.

Opinions?

I believe this "rule" us no longer in fashion - LOL
Wear whatever makes you feel confident and comfortable. There has always been a notion and practice of wearing white in winter - it's a Warner hue of white known as "winter white".

I say yes. I bought a pair in CO when I went skiing & they are a thicker material vs the summer.

There is a pic of Elle Macpherson wearing this look in the celebrity pic thread.

There's nothing wrong with not wearing white on cold or rainy days.

Alternatively I don't think people who chose to wear white jeans in winter look "out of season" or "cold". A simple google search of "white jeans in winter" shows many people wearing white jeans in winter, well. :smile:

Opinions?

Sure! Why not! (My limitation for white is more to do with my clumsiness and proximity to my 6 yo little girl.)

I hope to get over my phobia concerning white pumps too!

I think white/winter white looks chic in the winter... paired with camel and tonal colors, it's a fab look. Paired with black is nice... a chunky fair isle knit if that's your thing... lots of options, really! :smile:. Fashion rules are outdated and meant to be broken anyway! :smile:

I think it depends on the style and where you are geographically..someone in southern california can certainly wear white jeans in the cooler seasons, but I wouldn't personally wear them until late spring here in the northeast. I would think a sleek white trouser would work better up here instead of denim, but I'm in the minority so far. Wear whatever you feel confident in!