White jeans for petite?

onebagatime

Jan 27, 2007

I have a AG store credit my friend suggests me to try a pair of white jeans. First I got excited about the idea for the crisp and fresh look, but on the 2nd thought, I doubt it very much given my height, I can pull off white jeans. I am about 5’1”. I am not fat, but not super thin, about 110lb. Please share your thoughts. Thanks! If it's okay to try, bootcut or skinny is better? is it easy to get dirty?

I have a pair of boot cut white jeans, and they look great (i am a little taller than you though).
My sister has your exact measurements and she looks amazing in white - boot cut jeans.

IMO i would rather have the light faded jeans or light jeans with slightly destroyed look over white jeans... if you want a crisp and fresh look i would go with pants other than jeans..

I love white jeans! I'm around your build and I find that boot cut or straight cut slim jeans are very flattering!

White jeans are unforgiving so it's worth the extra money to get a pair that fits well regardless of cut and made of a quality material.

A thicker material with stretch is worth the extra $$$.

You may need to try on e few pairs! I can't wait to get another pair for summer!

I love white jeans. Height doesn't matter as much as weight when it comes to wearing white pants of any kind. White just doesn't hide things like darker colors do. I am 5'3", 100 pounds and I'm very careful about choosing white pants. I have a pair of white skinny leg jeans and a pair of white capri jeans, both from J Crew.

You should try them on. I wear my white jeans a lot because, unlike white pants, they are easier to avoid panty lines and they can be thrown in the wash easily (and are sure to get dirty quickly).
Bootcut is generally flattering to many figures. For skinny jeans, I would avoid getting them too tight because they might look too much like white leggings, which I don't like.
They are super versatile and can be dressed up and down, and i love taking them on vacation.

i like the look of white jeans, i have a pair of cream ones (they're more straight than skinny) but i'm thinking of getting white skinnies too. i'm 158cm, and quite thin, but with hips, if that makes sense

I tried on a pair of distressed white siwy jeans - I'm about 5'2 and 117lbs, and they looked horrendous because the denim was so thin. So, I recommend that you get a heavier weight denim, not super heavy, just substantial enough to enable them to hold their shape.