Alexander Wang white iridescent rockie

yussi

O.G.
Sep 2, 2009
Hi gals! It has been FOREVER!!! With 3 kids (7yr, 2yr and 5mo) and house projects, I have barely had time to do anything for me!!! But I feel I deserve a little treat so I want to ask for your guys's opinion.
I am eyeing this gorgeousness:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Alexand...ements%3D&eItemId=prod164790168&cmCat=product

but I am afraid the color will get hideous with the usage (i.e. stains that can't come off.....) however, I had a beautiful marcie hobo, in dove color that I had treated with Collonil waterstop + uv protectant, and if it got a stain from jeans, it came right off with a slightly wet paper towel so..... I don't know if this gorgeousness will be the same, I guess it should but, so, what do you think? Do you love it as much as I do?

I have another option, which I love as well but I am not a big fan of black however, this I LOVE!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JSjs5QnSeWM/UmRp88xVa9I/AAAAAAAAEmc/php3cqyqMOE/s1600/IMG_6537.JPG

SO, that is that..... I NEED YOUR ADVICE GALS!!!!!!!!!

Both are super cute! If you have enough time between taking care of your kids and everyday life to maintain a white leather bag, then get the white one!
But if you want a no-fuss and worry free bag then get the black rockie :]

I personally would get the black one because I'm always scared of white leather yellowing in the long run, and I wear a lot of denim and dark colours

Both are super cute! If you have enough time between taking care of your kids and everyday life to maintain a white leather bag, then get the white one!
But if you want a no-fuss and worry free bag then get the black rockie :]

I personally would get the black one because I'm always scared of white leather yellowing in the long run, and I wear a lot of denim and dark colours
Thank you for your insight!!! It makes sooooo much sense!! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

I normally would prefer White bags over Black (although I always go on the safe side and end up with Black), but for this, I prefer the Black rather than the White. Maybe it's just me, but I think the Iridescent studs are better complimented with the Black leather. Also, with having kids, I think White would be too risky.

In the end, you choose what you like :smile:
Good luck and I'll be waiting for your reveal :hbeat:

I normally would prefer White bags over Black (although I always go on the safe side and end up with Black), but for this, I prefer the Black rather than the White. Maybe it's just me, but I think the Iridescent studs are better complimented with the Black leather. Also, with having kids, I think White would be too risky.

In the end, you choose what you like :smile:
Good luck and I'll be waiting for your reveal :hbeat:
Thank you for your insight as well!!! I actually went and purchased the white one!!! I will be receiving it in a few days, I've had white purses in the past and when treated with the above mentioned product, the DO NOT STAIN! .... I hope the same applies to this one! If I end up not liking it then I will return and get this: http://imagesecaw.ctscdn.com/image/660/940/5775b4f4-ea74-426d-9284-c369434d1148.jpg
which I ended up liking more than its counterpart (back with iridescent hardware)...

I WILL POST MY REVEAL SHORTLY!!!!!

Hi gals! It has been FOREVER!!! With 3 kids (7yr, 2yr and 5mo) and house projects, I have barely had time to do anything for me!!! But I feel I deserve a little treat so I want to ask for your guys's opinion.

I am eyeing this gorgeousness:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Alexand...ements%3D&eItemId=prod164790168&cmCat=product

but I am afraid the color will get hideous with the usage (i.e. stains that can't come off.....) however, I had a beautiful marcie hobo, in dove color that I had treated with Collonil waterstop + uv protectant, and if it got a stain from jeans, it came right off with a slightly wet paper towel so..... I don't know if this gorgeousness will be the same, I guess it should but, so, what do you think? Do you love it as much as I do?

I have another option, which I love as well but I am not a big fan of black however, this I LOVE!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JSjs5QnSeWM/UmRp88xVa9I/AAAAAAAAEmc/php3cqyqMOE/s1600/IMG_6537.JPG

SO, that is that..... I NEED YOUR ADVICE GALS!!!!!!!!!

Today I took the plunge and ordered the peroxide/iridescent Diego from Ssense at a great price! I haven't owned a white bag in so long and have never used any kind of protectant product but I don't wanna take any chances with this bag. I went a head and ordered the product you mentioned.

Any suggestions for application? Did you use it on your peroxide rockie? Are you finding peroxide to be high maintenance?

Thanks!

Hi, I actually cancelled my peroxide order (saw the cream colored one and fell in love!!) But I have had other white purses in the past, pretty big in size and, when treated with this product the stains came right off with a slightly wet white face cloth. I mean, stains like Jean color transfers and such. The application is pretty easy, just make sure you're in a well ventilated area and apply maybe 6 inches away from the product, trying to make the application as even as possible. And maybe apply once every 2-4 months..... Of course, test the product first in a small area of the shoulder strap just to be 100% sure of its efficacy. Congratulation!!! Enjoy your Diego!!! ;) !!

Hi, I actually cancelled my peroxide order (saw the cream colored one and fell in love!!) But I have had other white purses in the past, pretty big in size and, when treated with this product the stains came right off with a slightly wet white face cloth. I mean, stains like Jean color transfers and such. The application is pretty easy, just make sure you're in a well ventilated area and apply maybe 6 inches away from the product, trying to make the application as even as possible. And maybe apply once every 2-4 months..... Of course, test the product first in a small area of the shoulder strap just to be 100% sure of its efficacy. Congratulation!!! Enjoy your Diego!!! ;) !!

Thanks!