White Guccissima leather/wallet question

spectzix

Dec 3, 2007
Hi, I want to buy a White Guccissima Continental wallet for my girlfriend.

however from what I know, girls put the wallets in their bags. So unlike guys it is much easier to get all scratched up, from keys and all the stuff they put in their bag.

So my question is, how would the guccissima leather hold up to such use? Should I just go for the more durable options? Specially since its gonna be white. But I really really love white guccissima.

Would anyone happen to have pictures of your wallet? Maybe used after a while?

Thanks~!!

Hi, I want to buy a White Guccissima Continental wallet for my girlfriend.

however from what I know, girls put the wallets in their bags. So unlike guys it is much easier to get all scratched up, from keys and all the stuff they put in their bag.

So my question is, how would the guccissima leather hold up to such use? Should I just go for the more durable options? Specially since its gonna be white. But I really really love white guccissima.

Would anyone happen to have pictures of your wallet? Maybe used after a while?

Thanks~!!

I have a white Guccissima French wallet and I used to take extra care of it to avoid scratches- keys are in a key purse.. etc. When I first got it I used it with my Gucci diaper bag. It had a seperate section for diapers and I kept the wallet in there. I no longer care about the wear of tear of it and gets thrown around in my other bags haha. Course it still has a couple of nicks and scratches but it definitely has held up... moreso than my fabric diaper bag and has a lot of wear showing on its corners. I think any leather wallet holds up better than fabric hands down.

You have great taste! Guccissima is awesome and especially in white.

I don't know HOW you are going to keep that hidden and stay quiet about it until the holidays come though hahaha. I have a horrible time doing that!