White Guccissima Joy Boston - Yay or Nay? Too Risky?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    Hi everyone, i've been wanting a guccissima boston for a long time now and I really love the off-white one but i've been reading some horror stories about how they get stained and it's impossible to get the stains out (I wear jeans 99% of the time so that is what worries me). I like the chocolate guccissima boston too but I really want a lighter color bag for spring/summer. Is it really hard to maintain the white guccissima material? I don't own anything in guccissima yet so i'm not familiar with the material. Also, does the leather crack easily?

Should I take the risk & get it or should I get the LV Damier Azur speedy, which is also light in color but seems easier to maintain & it's cheaper (honest opinion) lol.

Thanks in advance.

2. i think its rather risky....but a must have :smile:

3. It is risky but I would think that the Lv could possibly get denim transfer as well. I think everyone should have at least one white bag. Just try to be extra careful with it.

4. hmm how about a canvas boston? with a light trim? i prefer that over a speedy since it is less common.

5. Both are going to have transfer issues, you just have to be really careful no matter which one you get.

6. LOVE guccissima but yes, you would have to be very careful with getting a white/off-white bag no matter what brand or material you get.