White GST with Feet

Jun 13, 2007
I tried to search for the answer to this question but can't seem to find it. I was looking at GSTs in the boutique yesterday and wished that they had "feet" for protection. I noticed from photos in the GST club that all that show the bottom does not have feet.

Why then does this White Caviar GST have feet? When was that removed from production? It was confirmed in the authentication thread that this particular bag being sold is indeed authentic.

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• photo_1.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 806
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 419
I tried to search for the answer to this question but can't seem to find it. I was looking at GSTs in the boutique yesterday and wished that they had "feet" for protection. I noticed from photos in the GST club that all that show the bottom does not have feet.

Why then does this White Caviar GST have feet? When was that removed from production? It was confirmed in the authentication thread that this particular bag being sold is indeed authentic.

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I bought one just saturday with feet. It's smaller than the GST, but looks really similar. photo attached! Apparently from the cruise collection is what my SA told me.

Attachments

• photo(25).JPG
    photo(25).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 457
my SA in Saks told me that, a lot of his customers that purchased the GST sent their bags out to this particular 'merchant' that they recommend, to get 'feets' added to their GST. So maybe this is the case?