white gold diamond necklace, anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have came cross this necklace in H today, not sure whether I like it enough to buy it as it is quite expensive for a little piece .. Just wondering any ldaies own this necklace? Is so do u guys like it? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396473173.895416.jpg

2. this doenst look cute at all :sad:

louis vuitton has quite the cute bagshaped charms, but this one looks rather cheap to me

3. I think it is okay. I saw one at the Vancouver store and I thought it was very small and probably way overpriced. I would pass. I would rather buy the handbag.

4. I like this model! I've seen one today in the store but that one is in pink gold.

5. I have a charm bracelet with a mini gold and diamond birkin. I think that line of jewelry looks better with the bracelets. I have seen and tried both necklace, bracelets with the individual pieces and the bracelet with all 5 bags and prefer the bracelets over the necklaces. It is over priced for what you get. The line comes in white, yellow or rose gold. I think the most striking is the rose gold.

6. Any pics of the bracelet, dear?

7. Charms bracelets are a no-go for me. I had a nice Tiffany bracelet, but the lock (with my initial on it) opened itself without me noticing, and another one broke itself between the charm and its ring. I figure jewelry is useless if I can't wear it everyday :sad: now I stay away from all kind of charms, no matter the brand.
    I can't imagine how I'd feel if I lost a diamond charm!

8. In general, I find that jewelry made by houses more famous for other products (Hermes, Gucci, Chanel, etc.) is overpriced. Also, in many cases it is designed to "advertise" the house. So for the most part, I'd rather go to a dedicated jeweler (or an itty-bitty independent artisan) for jewelry, and stick with the designers for their clothes and handbags. But that's me. I do buy Hermes leather and horn jewelry, which is more or less unique to Hermes. Bottom line--if the price is no object, and you like it, go for it! But if you're on the fence, I think your diamond dollar might be better spent elsewhere. And isn't it lovely to have dollars to spend on diamonds? :girlsigh::biggrin:

9. I tried on the rose gold Kelly version awhile ago and it was stunning but just too overpriced for what you get. It is super cute on and looks great layered with other pieces.

10. that is exactly my dilemma .. It is cute but when I see it .. It doesn't WOW me... I think I will pass on this ...

11. I love pieces with the H bags as charms; I have a silver charm bracelet with 4 large bags as the charms. I also have a necklace with a silver Kelly charm - it, too, is much larger than the diamond-covered pieces. I love bling, but to me the diamond bags are always too small...and H diamond jewelry is substantially overpriced. (Not that the sterling silver isn't, but I love, love, love the silver and still buy and wear it.) If it doesn't make your heart sing, definitely give it a pass...you will find something else stunning soon!

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396564147.012731.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396564232.445547.jpg

I have both the bracelet and the necklace! As you can see, the bracelet one is double side with diamonds(the Kelly), hence the price is even worst! I love them both and would love to find another rosé gold Constance necklace later when I go overseas!

13. What a great duo those are!!

14. Ahhh, beautiful! So jealous!