White Full Size MAB with Light Gold HW

cashmerelace

Nov 18, 2010
Does such a bag exist? I have been looking everywhere and so far no luck. I would love to see a photo if any of you purchased a similar bag in previous seasons. Thinking about doing a special order (already emailed Nicole).

Last edited:
cashmerelace said:
Does such a bag exist? I have been looking everywhere and so far no luck. I would love to see a photo if any of you purchased a similar bag in previous seasons. Thinking about doing a special order (already emailed Nicole).

Oooh that would be pretty! I can't remember seeing this exact combo.

There isa white trizip with gold on ebay I think,. Not the Mab, but very stunning and a great price. Pretty sure it was gold hardware.

There is an old school Cream MAB with brass hardware (I have one) and there was also a White MAB with gold signature hardware from 09. It pops up from time to time.

Here is a photo of white MAB (I'm not sure of its official color name but I think it is from 2009), but gold hardware not light gold. Just for your reference

399x600-2013010900803_zps409b8cc9.jpg

Thanks for the pics! They really help with the visualization. I've always seen silver or dark gold HW on RM white bags and I think light gold would be really pretty in a way that is understated compared to the dark gold but more sophisticated than silver. Still haven't heard back from Nicole, though. Is that normal? I will give an update as soon as I hear back.