White Frange Speedy *PICS ADDED*

White MC Frange Speedy, Custom Mini Pleaty/Charms, or Neither, but I suggest.........

• White MC Frange Speedy

• Custom Mini Pleaty/Charms

• Neither, but I suggest a....................

Results are only viewable after voting.

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
It's decision time for me. I'm into LE items, & I'm going forward to collect new lines instead of hunting discontined ones. :yes: I sold my frange bucket a while back, & missed the bag :crybaby: so I ordered a frange speedy in white (really wanted a blk, but there're gone). LV only has a couple frange left in the country. Anyway, it arrived today with a small spot on the canvas, a tiny spot on the leather, & one charm was in the bottom of the dust cover. :nuts: Since I have to return it anyway, do you think I should exchange for the custom mini pleaty with charms????? I like both, but I can only get one. I also have a silver speedy on the way. Which bag do you like the best?????? Help me. lol.

I LOVE the fringe line, I would stick with that personally its so different! the custom mini pleaty is awesome, dont get me wrong. I think the speedy will go farther.

Tuff decision though. The non custom one is just as nice and thats a lot of $ for those charms (difference between the prices)

Well, since you are already getting the silver speedy and the speedy franges went back and didn't come 100% well anyways...i'd completely go for the pleaty charms, sounds soso unique and better

I LOVE the fringe line, I would stick with that personally its so different! the custom mini pleaty is awesome, dont get me wrong. I think the speedy will go farther.

Tuff decision though. The non custom one is just as nice and thats a lot of $ for those charms (difference between the prices)
I didn't think very many people liked the fringe line. Glad to hear someone does. :yahoo:

FRINGE! And the white fringe is the hottest of the two colours! Very unique but gorgeous :yes: I agree that I liked it after I saw PF-ers wearing it :smile: And everyone loves the Speedy so you can't go wrong :winkiss:

I love the Fringe, I usually love the MC Black, but for the Fringe, I'm so in lov with the MC White Fringe :tender: I wouldn't pass up a MC Black one though lol, I wish I had the $, you have a tough decision to make. Which one are you more wanting? I think if your missing your previous fringe, you might want to get the fringe.?? :yes: And what size Speedy are you getting? I seen some pfer's on here who have the 25!! Its so beautiful.