White First-799 BIN or BO!!! PFer?

1. thats an excellent price for bag that is in very good condition! i wish it was a city or twiggy... I'd snap it up!

2. I agree that it is a heckuva deal...But I'm 5'9" and look like a fool with a tiny purse!!! If I stuck it under my arm, it probably would not be seen!!! ;)

3. the white first is so cute!!!
    argh

4. yowza, that's an amazing deal & the bag looks perfecto to me :tender:

5. Hmm, too bad she only ships to the US and Europe. Weird combo of places!

6. Oooh! Great price! I've always wanted a white First since I saw Chauss's pic, but I'm waaaay too paranoid about it getting dirty. lol. Is this a PFer's auction?

7. White is so cute in the first style!

8. I made an offer!!! :yahoo:

I'm almost afraid that she'll accept it! (quite a chunk of change) I have a bordeaux City that I purchased from someone here third-hand several months ago and am VERY happy with it, so I know I'll be OK with a used bag, but still. Most people would think it's crazy to pay many hundreds of dollars for a used handbag!!!

(plus I'm worried what my DH is going to say. Doh! And he still doesn't know that I've preordered a bag in Blue India. Double doh!)

9. does anyone know if this is a PFer's auction?

10. Judging by the seller's name "bagaddict" I think it is. Bagaddict has posted here before, not for about a month though.

11. Yes - I'm bag*addict on eBay. It's my auction. Congratulations, Reovi. :smile:

12. I think Kristy won this actually... But congrats on your auction!

13. I won! :smile: Now to break the news to DH.

14. Pfff - thanks for the clarification. :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice