White Epi Pics !!!!

I saw it IRL last week at the boutique and put a Passy on hold - we held it next to the Suhali white and it is almost a dupe of that white if you can picture the Suhali leather as epi - truly more ivory than the pictures show here. I personally thought that they got it right - very similar to the Suhali color - but at a lower price point and in a less fragile material.

Darn now all I see is the smiley face on the bowling bag.
Anyway eveg is right, it's more ivory/off-white than in the picture. It's really really close to the suhali one.

Now I wonder how come the ebay seller has it already... they're not supposed to be sold until March 1st =( No fair.....

i saw the epi ivory bag today at store display.. IMO Its little too white.. but i like the Dune speedy and bucket from mini lin that i saw today too. i think they are lovely and prettier than this new epi line. :yes::yes:

It's a bit too bright for my liking plus I would be scared to carry it even though it's the durable Epi leather. I've seen some Mandarin and other lighter coloured bags with darkish handles after several uses, so imagine how obvious it might look on the white Epi :s .