White Epi Pics !!!!

I love it...I really need something in white...unfortunately, the Handbag Montaigne will not produced in white.

Anyway, I don't think it will dirty easily (compare to Mini Lin Dune), since it's leather ..you can wipe the dirt off..just more careful about the material near the zip.

I love it...I really need something in white...unfortunately, the Handbag Montaigne will not produced in white.

Anyway, I don't think it will dirty easily (compare to Mini Lin Dune), since it's leather ..you can wipe the dirt off..just more careful about the material near the zip.

I agree...I'm confused as to why people think it'll get dirty. Shouldn't it be easy to clean? Isn't epi already pretreated? The only thing that bothers me about the color is that the creases and scuffs will be more obvious from wear and tear...

I'm going to look at it next Saturday. I thought it would be more ivory, but this looks sooooo white. I don't know now if it's too white. Have to see it in person, I guess.

I just saw this on ebay.... The person selling those has SURE increased the prices! DOH~:wtf: Pretty...but not enough for me to puchase as I have a white MC and vanilla soufflot. But if I didn't have those...I would be all over it!:yes:

the white's okay for me, and I agree with Ghost55! I checked out eBoutique's store and :wtf: ... some bags/accessories are still available and are NOT LE, but this Ebayer really pumps up the price... I don't understand these people...