White DAY???

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
Okay... I love this style and CANNOT wait for new colors to come out in the spring. I wanted to know how hard white is to take care of.... I AM IN LOVE but I don't want to have to worry about carrying a bag b/c of dirt...

well day bags are sorta made to be used during the day and thrown around, so I honestly can't imagine using a white day bag without feeling ultra-paranoid.

I just ordered a white city and plan to pretreat handles with handles only from lovinmybag and the body with the pretreatment cream. Fingers crossed that it will wear well! I just can't resist the white anymore!

macp6 said:
I just ordered a white city and plan to pretreat handles with handles only from lovinmybag and the body with the pretreatment cream. Fingers crossed that it will wear well! I just can't resist the white anymore!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Macp6!:flowers: You can be my guinea pig. lol! I've wanted a white First ever since I saw Chauss's pics! I'm just too worried about yellowing and dirt. :P

i have the day in white. so good so far but then again, i don't use it much. when i first got it, i sprayed it with AG and the leather discolored a little (lost that bright white color). so be careful with spraying any white bags with AG.

robotdoll said:
i have the day in white. so good so far but then again, i don't use it much. when i first got it, i sprayed it with AG and the leather discolored a little (lost that bright white color). so be careful with spraying any white bags with AG.

What is AG spray? I've seen it mentioned a here a few times.
Also is there something better to protect handles?

thanks.

waif said:
What is AG spray? I've seen it mentioned a here a few times.
Also is there something better to protect handles?

thanks.

AG= apple garde. it is a rain & stain repellent spray for leather products. i have only really used AG on my white day bag but it is a shoulder bag so the handles still looks good.

the handles darken due to the oils from your hands. usually, i would use my arm to carry my other lighter colored b-bags.

maybe the other ladies can answer your question.:flowers: