White Cruiser-awesome seller-799

1. LVLady99 is a kick ass seller!! I want that marron weekender she's selling...

2. Is this an XL courier?

3. that seller is *great*... :yahoo:
    i bought 2 LV bags from her & just yesterday i bought my very 1st b-bag from her, a sky blue hobo :love:.
    she is SOOOO nice too!!

4. Did you notice it doesn't have the buckles in the bottom corners? I'd never really realized that before, I just kept thinking the buckles must be hidden by the way the bag was sitting or whatever - but they really aren't there. Huh.

5. ^ I know, I am SO amazed I never realized that before today -- seriously, here I am absolutely loving the courier (and I've seen it in person too!) and I realize it is lacking one of my favorite parts of the bbag moto! THE BUCKLES!!!!!

6. OMG, you've gotta get it!!! :tender:

7. I agree.. that marron weekender is divine Esiders...... seriously..... if you get it, you are just going to be so amazed at the '04 leather! I have been trying so hard to refrain from getting it! ah!

8. say, mimz, is the "cruiser" & the "courier" the same thing or is the cruiser bigger (?) :shrugs:

9. ^ I don't know? I think there is a courier and a xl courier, right? I'm not sure which size this is. Sorry, I'm not that familiar with the newer styles :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice