white colour in real life

local consignment The Luxury Closet store
they did this to me few times already, and it has been confirmed (since I had bad experience already, I rang them up to check if the bag was available) that all was in order.... just can't stand it.... and their policy covers them as they state that all items belong to their owners and are subject to availability .....

Noooo! My heart goes out to you.

I had a similar experience with a moon cabat.....wasn't meant to be for me. [emoji57]

Hoping you find yours!

Reactions: ksuromax
Oh no! I was just catching up on this thread and so excited about your Bianco Montaigne, only to read further and find it was not to be. So sorry. I have one as part of my Montaigne collection and I love it, but do have to admit to being deathly scared whenever I carry it. I have had it since 2008 and probably carried only five or six times - including today. I try to carry it at least once over each summer, and try to find the perfect day when the weather is perfect and I don't have to go anywhere where it could get damaged. Then I spend the entire time I am carrying it scanning the crowds and areas around me to avoid people who could spill coffee on it etc.!

Reactions: ksuromax
Oh no! I was just catching up on this thread and so excited about your Bianco Montaigne, only to read further and find it was not to be. So sorry. I have one as part of my Montaigne collection and I love it, but do have to admit to being deathly scared whenever I carry it. I have had it since 2008 and probably carried only five or six times - including today. I try to carry it at least once over each summer, and try to find the perfect day when the weather is perfect and I don't have to go anywhere where it could get damaged. Then I spend the entire time I am carrying it scanning the crowds and areas around me to avoid people who could spill coffee on it etc.!
I love my bags and i totally understand your point!
Once DH spilled sprite on my Gucci.... gosh, the whole party was spoilt!
I spent a half of the evening in the WC trying to wash it off gently to avoid sugar residue after drying out :biggrin:
I know, one day my bag will find its way to me

Bianco Montaigne alert!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottega-Ven...405301?hash=item4653e7b6f5:g:zdwAAOSwHoFXsM3P
*ask the seller for the auth tag, since she didn't post it in the listing.
Thank you!
I added it to my watch list, coz for this month I'm done (after that Montaigne got away I bought a Balenciaga Day, so now I have to slow down) but there's no shipping to the outer world, US only. Anyway, thanks a lot for the alert, when I am ready for the next acquisition, I will ask the seller about shipment outside US
Thanks again, and have a lovely day! :smile:

I was reminded of this thread today as today is the day for the annual carrying of my Bianco Montaigne. I swear that on the way in to work today every random toddler and person carrying things that could spill was coming directly at me and my bag! I couldn't relax until I was safely in my office and Ms Bianco was safely tucked away. Now as the afternoon progresses I am starting to get nervous again about the trip back home... even if my "commute" is in fact only 7 minutes I am still worried about whether I am going to be able to get home unscathed!

I was reminded of this thread today as today is the day for the annual carrying of my Bianco Montaigne. I swear that on the way in to work today every random toddler and person carrying things that could spill was coming directly at me and my bag! I couldn't relax until I was safely in my office and Ms Bianco was safely tucked away. Now as the afternoon progresses I am starting to get nervous again about the trip back home... even if my "commute" is in fact only 7 minutes I am still worried about whether I am going to be able to get home unscathed!

:rolleyes: :heart:

I wash jeans in Synthrapol. You can get it at fabric stores. I have one white bag, it is the Reef Bag. I'm terrified to use it...so it is just sitting pretty. My other light color bag is a struzzo club Montaigne, I have used this one, but never when wearing denim clothing.

Reactions: missbellamama