white collar

Just finished watching it! ITA with Michelle, no way its gonna be what it seems now.

All in all, shame it was in only 7 episodes, the show is just brilliant, fun, sparkly, great script, good casting ( love Carries Stanford in a new setting), I will be counting days till the new season starts:smile:

I was shocked, and they got a great cliffhanger and I'm wanting more. I think it can go 2 ways: 1. peter is paying neal 2. neal is being played by foaler (IMO the bad guy). I just cant wait.

^yeah. presumably, HE is the guy who has kate. but didn't she say she's never seen him? in that case, peter could be PRETENDING to be the guy with the ring, meeting kate, and getting her back for neal. behind neal's back, to help him. it's obvious that peter and neal's bond is genuine and close...and the series has to go on without them at odds, lol. so whatever peter is doing, it's definitely got to be for neal's benefit...

There's no way Peter would be a "bad guy" or a villain to Neal. That would ruin the whole buddy dynamic the show is based on. That Fowler guy is obviously up to no good and someone is playing Neal, but who and why?

I think Kate is not to be trusted.

I :heart: Mozzie.

I have completely missed the last two episodes (don't mind the spoilers though...I'll watch tonight so I can jump in and discuss).

That said, I agree with Mockinglee; I'm getting a shady vibe off Kate. I sure hope not though. But then I try to imagine the buddy show with two female co-stars as spouses and I'm getting a Lethal Weapon 3/4 vibe. It could work, but I doubt that's where they are going with this.

No way Peter is bad.

^yeah, totally. whatever is going on, peter is the good guy.

i never got a shadey vibe from kate per se, but you guys might have a point. it makes sense. it would be really heartbreaking if she was playing neal, but from a writer's standpoint.... it seems too soon for neal to have lost and then found the love of his life... unless he's going to lose her again. this kidnapped kate thing isn't going to be strung along for seasons and seasons, especially since it's been escalating so fast....there's got to be a resolution soon.

either she is saved and neal gets her back and they live happily ever after, which is way too bland and doubtful. OR... they don't end up together. she dies at the hands of evil kidnappers (too straightforward and plainly sad imo), she is saved but decides she doesn't want to be with him anymore (wouldn't make sense after all she went through by contacting him), or she's playing him and it's all revealed to him. THAT would be the most compelling outcome imo, it turns his world upside down but ALSO reaffirms that he needs the new loyalties he's garnered, peter, elle and the FBI. because it's clear that peter has a head's up about what's been REALLY going on and he's being loyal to neal, helping him out. so neal goes on continuing to work with peter and trying to get his personal life together, over his heartbreak, after this is all over.

lol ok i went off there... sorry. just my theories.

Last edited: