White Collar shirts for Formal Interviews

T0TEMAMA!

fashionista
Jun 9, 2008
in the mall

legaldiva

O.G.
Oct 26, 2006
I wear suits almost every day ... I've found Banana Republic to have decent button downs, although I FAR prefer H&M (for price, fit, cut, etc.).

When I wear a white shirt with a black suit, though, I always try to wear a chunkier (or multi-strand) bright colored necklace. Otherwise, the white shirt/black suit look is too boring/plain/masculine for my tastes, and I'm in a pretty conservative profession.

HTH!

lunatwinkle

Bag obsessed! <3
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
California, USA
I'm really petite-sized, so I can never find any dress shirts at most stores that fit me. I usually purchase them at Forever 21. Believe it or not, you can find some affordable stuff that are cute and professional looking.

legaldiva

O.G.
Oct 26, 2006
I'm really petite-sized, so I can never find any dress shirts at most stores that fit me. I usually purchase them at Forever 21. Believe it or not, you can find some affordable stuff that are cute and professional looking.
ITA. People always ask me where I shop, and they never really believe that I buy tons of my suits at H&M.

shoulderache

May 24, 2007
Arizona
H&M is great or if you have the time, go for laredoute.com. That is where ALL of mine come from and the 100% cotton ones are really nice and have held up amazingly and were $14. They have them in various stripes and white and they seem to be something that they make every season. :tup: