White Clemence Bolide or White Clemence Birkin??? Hum,.. what to do!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
So I have decided that my first Hermes purchase of 2007 is going to be WHITE! What I have not decided on is Bolide or Birkin? :shrugs:

For some time now I have lusted over Hermes white bags. I know that they are very high maintenance but I don't care. I'm only gonna live once so what the heck! Unless I donate some body parts! :s

So my question is to you girls is which one would you get? AND WHY! I know a Birkin is a very luxurious bag to have, but for me I feel the same love for all the bags. So don't tell me to get a Birkin because it's a fashion stamp because I'm not going for it! :roflmfao:

Pictures will be good too.

Oh yeah BTW I would get the Bolide with GH and the Birkin with RH,.. ahh! Dreaming!!!!!!!!!

pictures of white birkin I collected from tpb. credit goes to the original owner.:yes:

Attachments

• vic_hotelmatch3.jpg
    vic_hotelmatch3.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 322
  • 1430716400_l.jpg
    1430716400_l.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 231
White Bolide, E. I just see you with a white Bolide. The Bolide is a very low-key, under the wire bag......in white, it'll bring it right to the fore-front!

:drool:
attachment.php

Well Baggaholic, if you are not hung up over the Birkin, then may I suggest the Bolide? I think it would be smashing in white!! I like the fact that there's the shoulder strap option...but like Shopmom says, just be careful of the color transfer problem.